Saturday, January 2, 2016

Leo Perone

I just discovered Leo and all I have to say is that he's fucking hot and the ideal muscle daddy! (he can DOMINATE my asshole anytime!)

He's huge, he's hairy (everywhere!), he rocks his stubble look and his long hair despite of being outdated it makes him more virile and macho. (Imagine him speaking Spanish while he's fucking the shit out of you)
Εxtra point is that his body has the perfect balance between the bodybuilder and bear type!

The sad thing is that there isn't much material and info on him, I read that he used to have a site (www.eddymuscle.com) but it doesn't work anymore.

If anyone has any info please let me know!

(Before posting this I jerked off 3 times watching his photos)

Enjoy yourselves, too!


















No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...